- New in Box (NIB) - Brand new and unused in original box.
- Like New (LN) - Free of blemishes, nicks and scratches with
little sign of having been used or handled.
- Excellent (E) - Extremely clean; may have tiny nicks
or scratches and minor signs of wear.
- Very Good - Average condition; will have some scratches
- Good - Below average condition with greater wear
and scratches. May have some rust.
- Fair - Shows considerable wear, may have
scratches, chips and rust.
- Poor - Suitable for parts or rebuilding.
Where an item is slightly better or worse
than the above grades, a plus
(+) or minus (-) is
Any breakage, modification (such
as repainting), or major reproduction
part is listed
in the item description.
We use the following additional abbreviations:
- LC--Link Coupler
- KC--Knuckle Coupler
- CKC--Converted Knuckle
- BC--Broken Coupler
- SIT--Smoke in Tender
- BS--Broken Step
- NL --No Load
- SC--Solid Coupler
- TOB --Tattered